Re: Re: how loud are budgies?

Subject: Re: Re: how loud are budgies?
From: tony baylis <>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:26:23 -0800 (PST)
Like Greg I cant give a db noise level for budgies,
they are noisy in flocks.  I did make a rather nice
stereo recording of flocks, nest prospecting I
believe,  early this year in Central Queensland.  If
someone can tell me how I will post a part of the
recordings.
Tony Baylis.
ps. I will be away now for about 5 days.