RE: Re: Sharp minidisk MD DR7

Subject: RE: Re: Sharp minidisk MD DR7
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:41:29 -0800
< As Oryoki says, wildlife sound recordists would not normally require an
attenuator on their recorder.  I assume the attenuator on the MD DR7 can be
switched off??

Absolutely Viki, I never use the facility just pointing out what the
Minidisk player has, if you want the specs on this have a look at the link
to http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sharp_MD-DR470+DR480+DR7.html

Martyn :-)

  _____