Re: compression rate for minidisc

Subject: Re: compression rate for minidisc
From: tony baylis <>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:55:47 -0800 (PST)
Thankfully a complete understanding of compression
rates and other aspects is not required to use
minidisk or for that matter any other medium for
recording.  If it was I suspect the number of
recordists would be miniscule.  This is not to suggest
that an understanding is not desirable just not
essential.  I do however applaud those who do
comprehend fully the technicalitys and take the time
to explain them to us lesser mortals.
Tony Baylis.