Re: Blue Grouse hooting

Subject: Re: Blue Grouse hooting
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:31:19 -0000
Sorry no blue grouse here.
Maybe on a future trip.  I have not managed to get the Spruce Grouse
yet.  Not a shy bird, just not common.

My current target is a eastern range American Dipper. That seems to
be a great winter project.

Speaking of Blue Grouse, has Walt recovered from having to live with
Windows like problems.  This may be the first time he has had to deal
with the problems us Windows people go through every year or so.

Rich Peet

--- In  "Kevin J. Colver"