Re: Re: RFI: Microphone for recording 360 degrees of sound

Subject: Re: Re: RFI: Microphone for recording 360 degrees of sound
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 02:23:44 -0400
Stuart Fairbairn wrote:
> Sorry to reply this way but I don'r seem to be a member of the group when I
> tried to Edit my Membership.
>
> I wanted to suspend reception of messages from September14,2003 to
> september 22, 2003.
>
> I've joined Yahoo with a different ID and password to that used for the
> Group but they admitted I was a member of the Group. However I was unable to
> find 'Edit My Membership".
>
> Stuart Fairbairn.

You do have to go in under the ID and Password you used when you joined.
  Easiest way to change that is probably leave the group and rejoin
under the new ID and Password.

"Edit My Membership" should turn up at the right end of the group title
bar. Clicking on that should bring up a new page with the form for
editing your prefs. You can't set a date for the action, it's immediate.
When you come back you go back in and repeat the process.

Just above that should be a welcome message with your ID. It will also
have a link to "My Groups" which should list all groups that ID is
associated with.

The members list does list you at your current email. You apparently
never set up a Yahoo profile, says you joined 3/8/2001.