ID Birds

Subject: ID Birds
From: "Neville Recording" <>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:20:15 -0700
I have received this request from a member of the Wildlife Sound Recording
Society.
If anyone can help him, I'm sure he'd be grateful.

I was wondering if you could possibly help. I am a member of WSRS currently
doing a study on bird species from different parts of the world. I have
gathered and analysed a lot of data but I am unable to find detailed
information (such as description of bird, call/song, habitat, distribution,
size and any unique habits etc.) of the following birds:
Belford's Melidectes -Melidectes belfordi

Sunda Bush Warbler - Cettia vulcania

Finch-billed Myna - Scissirostrum dubium

Saint Vincent Parrot - Amazona guildingui

Nutmeg Manakin - Lonchura punctulata

Montezuma Orependola - Gymnostinops Montezuma

Such's Antthrush - Chamaeza meruloides

Blue-headed Hummingbird - Cyanophaia bicolour

Saint-Lucia Nightjar - Caprimulgus otiosus

Forest Thrush - Cichlherminia lherminieri

Lesser Antillian pewee - Contopus latirostris

Saint-Lucia Oriole - Icterus laudabilis

Plumbeous Warbler - Dendroica plumbea

Black Penelopina - Penelopina nigra

Black-fronted Piping Guan - Pipile jacutinga

Guadeloupe Woodpecker - Melanerpes herminieri

Brown-backed Solitaire - Myadestes occidentalis

Slate-coloured Solitaire - Myadestes unicolor

Zenaida Dove - Zenaida aurita

Grey Trembler - Cinclocerthia gutturalis

Grenada Flycatcher - Myiarchus nugatory

Lesser Antillean Flycatcher - Myiarchus oberi

If you are able to offer any info on these species then I would be extremely
grateful.

Thanks

Yours sincerely

Andrew Fisher