Staying in touch

Subject: Staying in touch
From: "Fernando Gonz=E1lez-Garc=EDa" <>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 00:31:45 -0000

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update me
with your latest contact info.
Estoy actualizando mi libro de direcciones electronicas, por
favor tome un minuto para poder comunicarme contigo en forma
mas eficiente.

Click the following link to correct or confirm your information: https://ww=
w.plaxo.com/edit_contact_info?r=3D4295011592-5332573-221474559&t=3Dweb

Name:
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail:
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:
My current contact information:

P.S. I've included my current contact information below.  I've also attache=
d a copy as a vCard.