Re: Animal Communications study - we need your help!

Subject: Re: Animal Communications study - we need your help!
From: "Jim Morgan" <>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:36:44 -0700
The request from Doug and Dr. Slobodchikoff has certainly reinforced my
belief to document behavior when recording animal vocalizations.

For your project you might be interested in some of the recordings from the
Reference Library, "Songs and Calls of North American Birds" which is a
compilation of
recordings from eight different reforests and containing over 800 recordings
of NA birds on 12 CD's.

The documentation for many of these  recordings contain behavioral
information that might be of interest.

Doug already has a set of the recordings and  I would be happy to send a set
to Dr. Slobodchikoff. The documentation is still in draft form and is
available from me as a MS Word file.

Jim

Jim Morgan
Prescott, Arizona USA