Re: Destructive vs. nondestructive editing

Subject: Re: Destructive vs. nondestructive editing
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:17:00 +0200
WaveLab works the same way, if you want, at playback. You have eight
"channels" to use for manipulation. You can either write numbers (db etc) o=
use your mouse to turn on a "wheel". Then you can bypass or have the filter
connected, at playback.
Then use next "channel" for another filter etc.

When you think it sounds fine, you "render" your adjustments and it is all
applied.

Klas.