Re: Another fantastic singer

Subject: Re: Another fantastic singer
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:26:38 -0000
I have no Warbler songs that can compete with that for a "phrase
singer".  Sounds like a cross between a Warbler and a Thrasher.  If I
had something close in our phrase singers I could not compete with
that 70+ db signal to noise ratio you got.  Sounds like another one
of those studio singing birds.  Well done.

Rich Peet

--- In  Klas Strandberg