Re: My Audio Roots

Subject: Re: My Audio Roots
From: "Bill Mueller" <>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:24:53 -0000
Klas,

You just stirred up one of my early recording memories.  1948,
Webcor Electric wire recorder.  I recall the wire was hair thin and
created a real miss when the wire broke and the spindle keep
reeling. That seemed to happen often.  Editing was simple.  Cut the
wire and knot the ends together. Oh me, times gone by.

Thanks for the memory.

Bill

--- In  Klas Strandberg