Re: Disk Crash and Frog Foray

Subject: Re: Disk Crash and Frog Foray
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:12:44 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/03 11:02:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
 writes:

> have no idea yet
> just how much I've lost, still trying to extract the data, there was

Dear Walt,

After having 2 hard drives crash over the past 2 years, I had my son instal=
several 120 Gig external hard drives and I back up everything I work on to=

these. All my files are each on 2 hard drives. My last hard drive that cras=
hed
was 60 gigs and only 6 months old!

If you are still having trouble recovering your data from the faulty drive=

let me know and I'll send you the name the place that I sent my drive to be=

reconstructed. They did retrieve all the data, but it was expensive!

Good luck,

John

John V. Moore Nature Recordings