RE: rode nt4 - some example recordings?

Subject: RE: rode nt4 - some example recordings?
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:54:20 -0700
Phil

It=92s really to get a perspective on things, most bird recordings I have,
are done with a monaural mic. The bird you here on this recording was
sitting in a tree maybe 20=92 away from me, when this is done in stereo, I
get everything around me too, as though I was using my own ears! This
particular recording was made in mono, but when I do use the stereo
facility it opens up the record immensely.
I=92m not really into recording concerts anymore, I got chucked out of one
a few years ago because I got caught, I was recording Sting for a mate
of mine and a security guard caught me in the act.
My love is recording nature sounds and always has been for some 30
years, I started when I was 16.
I=92ll post a concert of a chorus of bird sound later in stereo. There was
no one to throw me out of this one, it was free!!

Martyn