RE: Rode NT4 Stereo mic (previously Re: Intro ductions)

Subject: RE: Rode NT4 Stereo mic (previously Re: Intro ductions)
From: "Laloux, Dominique" <>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:41:53 +0200
Walt owns a sony ECM-MS957 (I think he mentionned having used it successfuly
in different situations, including with a dish). I was trying to get a used
one yesterday from ebay.fr but the price went too far up, and I gave up.

I am not likely to spend too much money on a stereo microphone in the near
future, as I just received my new Telinga Stereo only about 5 hours ago. But
I just want to keep an eye -- or an ear? -- open. By the way, I only tested
the Telinga for about one hour, but what an experience! I can only compare
it to the Sennheiser K6/M66 and to the Sennheiser MKH416P48 (purchased only
a short while ago). The Telinga really surprised me. What a great tool!

Is there a place where we could listen to some sample recordings made with
the Rode NT4 ? I would be interested...

Dominique Laloux