Re: Re: Son of Cheap stereo, uh, bit less cheap.

Subject: Re: Re: Son of Cheap stereo, uh, bit less cheap.
From: Gregory Kunkel <>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 12:45:56 -0800 (PST)
Marty
  I liked your inclusion of a superposition graph so
much that I included it on my page.
http://www.akwebb.com/gkweather/ambient/selfnoise.html

Do you think these graphs have much use in comparing
different microphones?

As an old retired high school physics teacher, the
discussion of transverse and longitudinal waves makes
me want to break out the wave tanks and slinkys and do
some demos.

I'll resist the urge.

                          Greg Kunkel