campout midwest us

Subject: campout midwest us
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 23:15:14 -0000
The spring campout recording outing near Lafarge, WI on the Kickapoo
River has been moved to 5/16-5/18.  All who wish to attend or saw
this message are invited with there families.  We needed to move the
date for the least activity in the area.  We hope some of you can
make it and we will try to make it a good time for all.  If you would
like to come and have requests regarding what you would like to try
or record let me know and we will try to get you matched to your
goals. From my past recordings in this area this date is very close
to the peak of spring chorus for this area for songbirds and is the
transition from early to mid frog.  Let me know and we will have
space for you.  We expect a low turnout and this will allow for
wonderful recordings with great sound adventures but I will let
everyone know if we actually make it over a dozen expected.

Rich Peet