Re: Finding bearings

Subject: Re: Finding bearings
From: "Rich Peet <>" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 01:35:00 -0000
In response

But: I certainly can't put out 3 DAT's and 3 pairs of Sennheiser
> microphones (even the "cheap" kind I use). Do any of you have
suggestions
> about affordable equipment options that'd be appropriate in this
setting?

> Any suggestions, corrections, comments, etc. whould be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve P

I invested in MKH-110 mics because everything other than a real thing
was a bad investment right now.  Let me know if 6 MKH-110's
Microphones whould help your work.  I don't expect to be selling my
26 Mics for some time.  It will take a little work to build the power
supplies for each but I understand what you do.  I recall your work
through Jim.

Rich Peet

Rich Peet