MKH-418

Subject: MKH-418
From: Tom Thorley <>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:11:35 +0000 (GMT)
> I suspected they used the MKH-416 for the mid capsule as the specs were
> nearly the same.

Down the grapevine (The film school (NFTS U.K.) I went to a couple of years=
 ago
was sponsored by Sennheiser) this mic is supposed to be a documentary M/S
version of the 416 so uses the same capsule.=20=20

> It would be interesting to know what the price is. Maybe it's intended
> to be a inexpensive MKH.

The price is going to be more favourable than a 30/60 combination

> Since they have the MKH-30 and MKH-60, I would have thought a combo of
> those two would be better.

I agree...

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Address:    Tom Thorley