RE: Bird Sound Recordings UPDATE

Subject: RE: Bird Sound Recordings UPDATE
From: "Kevin J. Colver" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:04:00 -0700
Hi Monty,
Good to hear from you and glad you are working on a new project.

I don't have the Stokes guide with me to recall if I recorded these
birds but if I did you will be able to use them for your project.  Those
recordings done by a guest recordist (such as yourself) were indicated
by the recordist's initials after the month and location codes.  If
there are recordings by someone else we will need to obtain their
permission for use.

Good luck on your project.
Kevin