Re: Battery Source for MZ-R30

Subject: Re: Battery Source for MZ-R30
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:44:17 -0500
Scott Shepard wrote:
> Anyone know a mail order source for the internal battery for a Sony
> MZ-R30 MiniDisc machine?

Sony still lists it in the accessories for the MZ-R30 here:
http://servicesales.sel.sony.com/service/homepage.htm
I note it was not in stock and they wanted nearly $100 for it. I'm sure
there are cheaper sources.

They turn up in new or near new condition on Ebay fairly often. There's
one auction for a new one right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15056&item=1950682803

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:23:10 2005
Message: 4