Please, I need your advice.

Subject: Please, I need your advice.
From: "jyoung1113 <>" <>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:29:00 -0000
 Greetings all,
  It turns out that I must replace the sound card on my PC.
I really need your sage advice as to which card to use. You folks
understand my needs in this department better than I do myself.
A little background though may help you to help me.
  As I mentioned, the computer is a PC, it has a 1gHz chip with 256m
of RAM. I use a Portadisc, a MZ-R30 and a MZ-R55 to record with. Cool
Edit 2000 is the software of choice. That is about all the skinny I
can think of that may be useful.
  Thank you very much for your help, it is most appreciated.
Enjoy,
J Young

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:23:09 2005
Message: 3