Basic lessons at ArtistPro

Subject: Basic lessons at ArtistPro
From: "evertveldhuis" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:34:37 -0000
Hi,

Some of us already know a lot about recording, some of us are newbies
so I would like to provide a link to a website with usefull info.
The site is http://www.artistpro.com/

You will have to register in order to get access to their courses,
but after having done a few I must say they are nice; they give good
basic info and let you take a multiple choice test, after that you
will get your score.

Topics are:
1-Understanding the Mixer Part I
2-Understanding the Mixer Part II
3-Essential EQ Theory
4-Dynamics Processors
5-Expert Effects Processing
6-Microphone Technology
7-Digital Recording
8-Hard Disk Recording
9-Synchronization
10-Recording Drums & Percussion
11-Recording Electric Guitar
12-Recording Vocals

As you can see not all topics are directly into nature recording, but
I would suggest newbies to study all topics except # 4, 9, 10 and 11.
All these topics really could in some way improve you skills on
(computer) recording and editing.

Regards, Evert