Re: Why not use the Naturerecordist Web Page

Subject: Re: Why not use the Naturerecordist Web Page
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:33:27 -0400
In my case with the parabolic, I get that question from a lot of
directions other than this group, and am fiddling around to work up some
  pages linked to my current frog site. The information for that has to
be maintained as sources come and go. The same goes for the swamp
killers, that page is going to be put in it's permanent home on my
website tonight. And that will probably grow. In addition I'm expecting
to be posting samples from some of the mic setups I'm working on, along
with notes on homebuilding suspensions and windscreens. What I have in
mind would use up a pretty good chunk of the Yahoo space.

It would probably be appropriate to have some FAQ's in the file space on
Yahoo. It's limited to 20 megs, which is not a lot of room, definitely
not if sounds were put there. If we put FAQ's there someone will have to
maintain and update them.

Doug has a space on his website where sounds and other things have been
posted in the past. It is a bit more awkward to do than just putting it
in our own space.

Walt