Everything but the girl

Subject: Everything but the girl
From: "richpeet" <>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:42:56 -0000
I enjoyed your work very much. Thank You for sharing it.
I am now going through it in more detail using it as an editing
learning tool.  You have a lot of techniques used and it is great fun
to try and learn the sound techniques you are using and practice
them.

With time I hope to master some of the subtle recording techniques
you used.
That is of course, everything but the girl.  She has a wonderful and
rare voice.