tetrahedral surround sound

Subject: tetrahedral surround sound
From: justin rodda <>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:58:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello nature recordists.

My name is justin rodda. i am a sculptural artist as I
am also deeply involved in audio. This brings me to my
current work. Sculpt-aural installation. Polyhedrally
configured ambient space microphones. Dividing space
around a zero point. playing back the multitracked
ambient space recording through a complimetary
polyhedral sound reproduction system. I want to build
sound sytems for the deaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please
see our website www.zearc.org. i need several things.
1. any great marine mammal audio you have personally
recorded that you would be willing to share 2. any
ambient water recordings you have you are willing to
share. 3. Are you interested in creating a tetrahedral
microphone? Are you interested in hearing a four
channel recording made with this microphone played
back through a complimentary tetrahedral sound system?
4. Can you recommend any links for whale and ambient
water audio file sharing? 5. Can you recommend any
prospective funding sources for this project?
I live in Seattle. My phone number is 206 718 5844
Call me. Let's build a dream.

Justin