Re: Midsummers eve

Subject: Re: Midsummers eve
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:23:05 -0400
Klas Strandberg wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> In Sweden we celibrate Midsummers Eve, that is the night before the day when
> day and night have the same length.
> It is very much a "nature celibration" for lots of swedes. A time when even
> a born "city-person" enjoys what wildlife has to give.
>
> City-person or not, I wish you something of the same, wherever you are.

And to you too. My recording interests lie along that margin between day
and night and into the night, so I'm well aware of Midsummers Eve.
Though I'm not sure many are here.

I think I would have enjoyed being a druid, the core of my life lies in
nature. Would love to be there where folks a a little more in tune with nature.