RE: Birding Center in Guatemala

Subject: RE: Birding Center in Guatemala
From: "Monty Brigham" <>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:33:24 -0400
Good Morning Adam,

I was delighted to hear that there is activity going on in Guatemala.
Three years ago, I had an opportunity to talk with Jose Cruz in
Guatemala about making a special CD of Guatemalan bird sounds to be sold
through the internet to the international community to raise funds for
Guatemala.  We had arranged two working sound recordists' teams to make
recordings.  Unfortunately, we never heard back from Mr. Cruz and the
project never was started.  There is still the same interest in
completing this project if there was suitable financing.

If you believe that there is interest in doing this kind of project, I
would appreciate hearing from you.