Re: car batteries

Subject: Re: car batteries
From: Vicki Powys <>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 13:17:44 +1000
Barb and all,

Great idea Barb, if you can fit two batteries under the bonnet.  I can't
manage to in my little Suzuki 4WD.  There used to be a car battery in
Australia by the brand name of "Switch", it was one and a half batteries al=
in one unit.  If you flattened the main part you'd open the bonnet and set
the switch to the spare cells which had enough charge in them to start a ca=
engine.  I used to have a Switch battery, but they don't make them any more=
.
Seems like a good idea wasted.

Vicki Powys
Australia