Re: Noise measurment and figures

Subject: Re: Noise measurment and figures
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:45:17 +0200
Yes, Lang, you will get a "noise-free" microphone. But remember, using the
gain which such a very low noise level allows, will bring you into other
problems - wind noise, ambience, noise from your stomach, clothes, breath.
Practically, if the noise is lower then - say, 15 db(A) - you can't use it
anyway unless perfect conditions.

If you wish to continue, I'll be happy to send you a drawing on how it can
be made.

Klas.