Re: Re: again about compression, actualhearing

Subject: Re: Re: again about compression, actualhearing
From: Lang Elliott <>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 17:57:51 -0400
Nope! Doing taxes!

lng

> Marty Michener wrote:
>>
>> Hello sound-snoopers:
>>
>> I haven't gotten any list message for a day and a half, does it still work?
>
> Still works.
>
> I think everybody must be out recording in this nice spring weather.
>
> Walt

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:11 2005
Message: 5
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:59:10 -0700
From: Doug Von Gausig <>
Subject: Test Message for Klas

Klas has been out of the loop for a while due to a technical issue with
Yahoo Groups. I think we have it solved, and this is a test message just to
see if he's back among the "living"!

Klas, please respond to the group if you get this message.

Doug
Doug Von Gausig
Clarkdale, Arizona, USA
Moderator