Re: OQO ultra-personal PC

Subject: Re: OQO ultra-personal PC
From: "richpeet" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:11:21 -0000
Thanks for the info.  Looks like the ideal machine for me.  I plan on
being one of the first when it is available.  I actually like the
fact that it has no drives other than the 10 gig harddrive. It does
lack a pcmcia card slot which would be expected but with the
selection of ports I can live with that.

And on the Directional base thread, thanks all.  There was a temp
inversion with frozen ground on that morning.  It looks like a good
explaination but one that is difficult to re-create.