Re: human recordings,

Subject: Re: human recordings,
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:50:14 +1000
Hi Bernie,

            Sorry, but I've just got to ask.  How long did the recording
take?  It seems that you kept recording right to the end.  The mind boggles!
Were heart-beats audible and did they wax and wane with distance from the
heart? Fascinating!

Did the hydrophone form part of the museum exhibit?

(My problem has been how to avoid recording body sounds when I'm using a
shotgun mic to record an hour-long lyrebird performance!)

Cheers

Syd