passing on a request

Subject: passing on a request
From: Dan Dugan <>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:52:16 -0800
[received by Nature Sounds Society - forwarded by Dan Dugan]

"In this form letter, I'm writing to ask you as well as the other sound
people, if you'll be attending the Missoula International Wildlife Film
Festival this spring from April 20-27. As I understand towards the end
of the week (that is, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th) the festival is conducting
workshops and really, really needs help with one on sound recording. The
delegates have begged the festival to run workshops instead of just
presentations so people can learn hands on. I think it is a great idea
not only for the sharing aspect, but also it opens the doors to making
good contacts in our profession; the festival is a great opportunity for
this.  The festival has asked me to help but I am having a heck of a
time juggling around those dates, and probably won't be able to make the
trip from Alaska. I am hoping you can go. If is at all possible, please,
please, please contact Janet Rose at   (406
728-9380 and tell her that I had contacted you about this. Pass this
note onto other sound people you know who might be able to go and help.
It's only a month away!!! THANKS!!"