Re: playback speakers

Subject: Re: playback speakers
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:03:09 EST
Dear Dave,

helps!

John
John V. Moore Nature Recordings

Dear John,

I finally located the small speaker that I used to use with my Marantz DAT.
It gives wonderful blasting power and is tiny (3 1/2" x 1 1/2 " x 2 1/2
inches). It uses a 9 volt battery and only costs 10 dollars. It took a lot of
work with RadioShake to locate it because it is not with the normal speakers.
It is item # 277-1008C Audio Amplifier/Speaker.

Hope this helps,

John
John V. Moore Nature Recordings