Re: what is this??

Subject: Re: what is this??
From: Jim Morgan <>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 06:33:59 -0700
At 02:15 PM 12/5/01 +0100, you wrote:
>To everybody. I got this e-mail below.
>
>Do I need to take notice, or is it just one of those...?
>I cannot judge. I have "cleaned" the mail from html-tags etc.
>
>Klas..

Klas - acording to this 602P is a hoax

Jim

Google Results (416 found)
             F-Secure Hoax Information Pages: Bill 602P hoax
           ... I guess the warnings were true. Federal Bill 602P wants us
to pay 5-cents per E-mail
           Sent. It figures! No more free E-mail! We knew this was coming!!
Bill 602P ...
           http://www.europe.f-secure.com/hoaxes/bill602p.shtml