mammals-aus

Not Australian mammals I know

To: <>
Subject: Not Australian mammals I know
From: <>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:47:37 +0200
but I've written up three short trips I took this month to Colombia (for
work), and Spitsbergen and Belarus (just for mammals) and linked them to the
home page of www.mammalwatching.com . You might or might not be interested.

Off to Thailand and Australia - yeah - tomorrow for a 10 day work trip . Will
be enjoying the cheap beer and sun more than the mammals in Australia but
hope to catch a few bats in Thailand. I'm also going to Korea later in
September - has anyone ever been there? Ever seen any mammals or any wildlife
there? I could do with some advice on how easy it is to get around when I
speak zero Korean

Jon

Yahoo! Groups Links