mammals-aus

Fwd: [mammals-aus] south oz groups

To: "Mammals-Aus Yahoo Group" <>
Subject: Fwd: [mammals-aus] south oz groups
From: "Mimi Pohl" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:54:50 +0930
Thanks Trevor for that.  I'll give them a call.  And John, I know there couldn't possibly be another group that could compare with the likes of you and Ian, but what can i say - a girls got to try!

I've tried calling the SA field nats and I've also called a woman who's studying southern hairy nosed wombats in my neck of the woods but I'm yet to hear back from either of them yet.  As I'm new over here I'm really keen to get to meet some of the local naturalists in the region.

Yeah John, that'd be great if you rocked over in the June holidays.  I'll most likely be doing some boodie trapping around then so an extra pair of hands will be useful.  I'll talk to you later about it.

By the way, it was nice Trevor that you wrote where you are writing from.  For a newbie like me it helps make the connections.

Cheers everyone

Mimi Pohl
Sedan S.A.