mammals-aus

Bonjour and G'Day

To: <>
Subject: Bonjour and G'Day
From: <>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:22:17 +0100

Just wanted to let you all know that I am now in Paris and have an email address at work.

Hope the mammal spotting back home is going well. I have yet to see anything in France other than a small bat near the apartment and about a thousand annoyingly small dogs.

Much more interesting though was China. On the way here I stopped off for a week in central China to visit the Qinling Mountains http://www.wildgiantpanda.com/  I really didn't know quite what to expect from this remote area but was blown away by the people, the scenery and the fabulous mammals iincluding Giant Panda (not sure how I will top that unless I can see a Thylacine!), Golden Takin (a 400kg mountain Ox), and Golden Monkey. I'll stick up a trip report on my mammalwatching.com website once my computer arrives.

Keep in touch

Jon

Science toy for child Science kits Science education
Food science Science toy Forensic science

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  •  Visit your group "mammals-aus" on the web.

     =Unsubscribe

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.