mammals-aus

ABC News says new dolphin species

Subject: ABC News says new dolphin species
From: Lawrie Conole <>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:55:04 +1000
John Harris wrote:
Looks like I will have to buy another edition of Menkhorst when it gets updated with the latest dolphin species.  Hope it doesn't finish up looking like my collection of Simpson and Day bird field guides.  5 copies and it's only up to edition 7.

John

Here's a cheaper solution ...

Go to page 224 of Menkhorst (1st edition), take a ballpoint pen and scatch out Irrawaddy Dolphin - insert Australian Snubfin Dolphin.  Then scratch out Orcaella brevirostris and substitute O. heinsohni.  Everything else remains the same ...

L.

--
=================================
Lawrie Conole

Ecology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Flora and Fauna Consultants
88B Station Street
FAIRFIELD VIC 3078 Australia
E-mail: m("ecologyaustralia.com.au","lconole");">
Internet: http://www.ecologyaustralia.com.au/
Ph: (03) 9489 4191; Mob: (0419) 588 993
Fax: (03) 9481 7679
ABN 83 006 757 142

Get Thunderbird!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  •  Visit your group "mammals-aus" on the web.

     =Unsubscribe

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.