Good morning, I am passing on this request from Brendah who would be very grateful of any
photos of white-winged choughs in the urban areas feeding on anthropogenic food sources. Many thanks Jack Holland
From: Brendah Nyaguthii <>
Sent: Thursday, 16 April 2026 9:49 PM
To: Jack Andrea Holland <>
Cc: Kim Farley <>
Subject: Photos of choughs feeding on anthropogenic food resources
Hi Jack,
Greetings from Kenya.
Could you pass this on to the COG chatline? I am looking for photos of white-winged choughs in the urban areas feeding on anthropogenic food sources. If anyone has a photo, I would greatly appreciate it. If I end up using the photos, I will acknowledge them.
They can contact me via email.
Thank you so much for your help.
Best regards,
Brendah
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information. If you believe you have received this email or any of its contents in error, please notify me immediately by return
email and destroy this email. Do not use, disseminate, forward, print or copy any contents of an email received in error.
|