canberrabirds

COG committee is looking for a volunteer...

To: Canberra birds <>
Subject: COG committee is looking for a volunteer...
From: Kim Farley via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 01:07:50 +0000

The COG committee is looking for someone to manage the Agenda for our monthly committee meeting. This may not sound like a very glamorous role, but it is an important one. It is also a good way to contribute 4 or 5 hours a month to COG while also getting to know more about COG's conservation, education and research activities. Much of the content of the Agenda is the same from meeting to meeting, with additional items provided by committee members through the month, including from external correspondence. And you would not be expected to take on the larger role of Secretary, as we already have a Secretary - it truly is the Agenda we need help with.

Document management and record keeping form the core of this role, so we are looking for someone who has reasonable skills with Microsoft Word, keeps up with their email, and is good with attention to detail. To get started, and on an ongoing basis you would be supported by the Secretary, Minutes Secretary and others on the committee.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, or for more information, please send an email to  Include your name and phone number and the Secretary or another committee member will call you back for a chat.

COG Committee