canberrabirds

Silvereyes

To: "" <>
Subject: Silvereyes
From: Maryanne Gates via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 21:29:27 +0000
I am hoping to find a flock of Silvereyes to release one I have had in care for a couple of weeks.

Unfortunately the member of the public who brought the injured bird to the vet declined to give the address found as she 'didn't want it back as her daughter was traumatised by the cat bringing it in'.

Any help is much appreciated.  I have checked eBird but a precise location of a sighting in the last couple of days would be best.

Maryanne Gates

Bird Coordinator

Wildcare Queanbeyan Inc

PO Box 1404 Queanbeyan NSW 2620

www.wildcare.com.au

0411 422 897

cid:<script language=m("01D58DC2.A7754530","image001.png");" style="width: 1.4583in; height: 0.5555in;">