canberrabirds

COG Wednesday walk 16 Nov - Tharwa riverside track

To: "" <>, Canberra birds <>
Subject: COG Wednesday walk 16 Nov - Tharwa riverside track
From: sandra henderson via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 03:34:02 +0000
Not sure if a November venue was discussed last month when I was away, but I’m happy to lead a walk on Nov 16 along the track north from Tharwa Brdge. This morning I saw Rainbow Bee-eaters, Dollarbirds, Brown-headed honeyeaters and a further 30 species.
Meet at 8.30am at Tharwa - when coming from Tuggeranong turn sharp right as soon as you cross the bridge and drive to the carpark at end of the dirt road. The track is quite an easy 1.3km out and back walk.
Let me know if you are coming - name and number, and name and number of an emergency contact to me at