canberrabirds

Spare copies of Canberra Bird Notes Vol 37...? and Vol 42#3...?

To: 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: Spare copies of Canberra Bird Notes Vol 37...? and Vol 42#3...?
From: Steve Read via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:45:52 +0000

Hi all

Does anyone have the three volumes of Canberra Bird Notes Vol 37 and no longer want them? This is the CBN from 2012, the year before I joined COG and started my own run of issues. If so, I’d be very glad to relieve you of the burden of storing them.

I’ve also lent my copy of Canberra Bird Notes Vol 42 #3 (the December 2017 issue) to someone, but have forgotten who, so does anyone also have a spare copy of that issue that they no longer want?

Am happy to travel anywhere in the COG AOI to pick them up. Am of course also happy to offer something in exchange, if we can settle on anything appropriate!

Regards

Steve

Steve Read

Lyons, ACT 2606