canberrabirds

Shinning bronze and horsefield possible answer

To: kym bradley <>
Subject: Shinning bronze and horsefield possible answer
From: Richard Allen via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 23:55:46 +0000
I struggle to see any confusion apart from first photo taken at an angle that highlights  broken pale line over eye. This is a feature present in shining bc ( see HANZAB) but not obvious to see in field. Your issue is you have brilliantly clear photos which reveals details that are not always visible all the time in the field. Looks likely to be  the same individual to me. As you stated photos taken within seconds of one another.

Regards
Richard

Sent from my iPhone