canberrabirds

An interesting Lorikeet

To: 'Julie Clark' <>, 'CanberraBirds email list' <>
Subject: An interesting Lorikeet
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 10:18:00 +0000

Yes there certainly are many hybrids at the Gold Creek Aviary (or was as at last time I was there). They are also known to hybridise in the wild. It is hard to work out what the ratio might be in this one but was appears to be parentage as you suggest. This example has come out as a rather pretty mix.