canberrabirds

Whither the Baza...?

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Whither the Baza...?
From: sandra henderson via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 07:32:28 +0000
I've also tried both days without success. Today I met a local couple  who saw it "3 or 4 days ago" but they are not birders and although the husband recognised it as "a hawk" he had no idea just what it was, just that it was unusual and was being chased from tree to tree by magpies. they did take me to the spot where they saw it , but of course it was not around.
sandra h