canberrabirds

FW: Short presentations to COG meetings

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Short presentations to COG meetings
From: jandaholland--- via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:19:50 +0000

Many thanks again to those who have responded with offers to present, it is very much appreciated.

There are still a couple of spots left, so if you have something in mind but have hesitated to offer and/or are not sure whether it would be suitable, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Once again many thanks for your kind consideration.

Jack Holland