canberrabirds

Seeking some help

To: "" <>
Subject: Seeking some help
From: Con <>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 05:25:02 +0000

Denise

Just to the north of Barry Drive on 'O'Sullivan's Creek' there is both a major litter trap and a sump. Both are often used by waterbirds. Both have ramps that enable flightless birds to escape them. I believe the ramps were installed to enable machinery to go in and pick up litter and/or silt. So - a functional working model which addresses the issues you describe.

kind regards

Con