canberrabirds

FW: Waterbirds at Lake George

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: FW: Waterbirds at Lake George
From: Michael Lenz via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 00:16:12 +0000
Thanks Geoffrey,

while I can't help you with appropriate group names, at least I can offer an explanation for the high numbers of A. Shelducks. Lake George is a traditional moulting site at this time of year as Harry Frith and others have documented in the past. Now the lake has water and the shelducks can congregate again on the lake.

Michael Lenz